ក្រុមហ៊ុន វ៉ធើរ អ៊ិនវ៉ាយរ៉ិនម៉ិន (ដាប់បែលយូ.អ៊ី) វេនឈ័រ ឯ.ក
Water Environment (W.E) Venture Co., Ltd.
Job Title : Technical Officer
Location : Phnom Penh
Vacancy type : Engineering
Education : Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- Introduction :
Water Environment (W.E) Venture Co., Ltd. is a company private in Cambodia. We are the operators on pipe water supply and clean energy. Our mission is to works with water and energy operators, development partner, banks, private companies, and government to bring more clean, safe, and affordable water and energy to Cambodian people.
- Job Duties:
- The Technical Officer will work closely with the Project Coordinator and General Manger to set up water treatment plant and pipe water network.
- Providing technical supports and services to private water operators as well as project implementation with relevant partners.
- The specific roles for the position are:
- Conduct feasibility study, water treatment design and improvement, and advice on the process of applying water business permit;
- Route survey for water supply pipeline, Hydraulic calculation, Cost estimation
- Provide technical service on GPS waypoint and drawing of water distribution network;
- Prepare bill of quantity and cost estimation
- Train to the operators on technical aspect (water treatment process)
- Perform other tasks as requested by the General Manager.
- Job Requirement:
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- At least hold Bachelor Degree in Rural Engineering, Civil Engineering or water related degree;
- At least two year working experience in related field of pipe water supply;
- Experience in designing water treatment system, design new pipeline and improve existing pipeline
- Knowledge of computer program for designing and mapping (EPANET, AutoCAD and Arc GIS is a preference);
- Be able to work independently and able to travel to and stay in provinces; and
- Very good at verbal and written communication in English and Khmer.
- How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send CV and Cover Letter to WE Venture team by email below: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Tel: +855 12 22 50 32
Closing Date: 15th November 2017
SALARY AND BENEFIT: According the qualification and experience of candidate.